In this webinar, we tried to dig in a bit deeper into how Humans in the Loop is trying to merge two worlds: the world of tech and, the world of conflict-affected and displaced people and communities.
As you probably already know, this is something that lies at the very heart of Humans in the Loop’s mission – To provide conflict-affected people with dignified employment opportunities in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning while maintaining the human role in the development and application of AI systems and at the same time adhering to and supporting ethical principles in the collection, processing, and utilization of data. These are all topics that make daily headlines in the tech community and beyond, but we are giving you the chance to hear from a person who sits at the very crossroads of the tech world and the world of the people who have lost so much due to circumstances out of there control.
This series of webinars is our way of giving back to the community by sharing stories and insights from our ever-growing number of partners, customers and friends. You can expect to see more in the way of real-world use cases, behind-the-curtains peek at some of the most interesting AI projects, as well expert opinions on the most recent trends in our domain.
A great conversation
We discussed about :
- What inspired the creation of Humans in the Loop
- What is a social enterprise and its implications for its employees?
- How does Humans in the Loop measure the impact of its work on both the corporate and conflict-affected sides?
- The positive impact created by our customers
- The B Corp certification and its impact
- How to ensure that the perspectives and voices of conflict-affected communities are heard and incorporated into decision-making processes?
Watch the video and let us know what should be our next topic !